20 Dec Site Reliability Engineer- MongoDB
Emanate Technology is proud to be working with a leading international ICT open source as-a-service company. They have over 300 large scale and exciting customers spread across the globe, and over 8500 servers under their management. They have offices in Australia, the USA, India and Europe and employ around 300 people worldwide. Our Client pride themselves on delivering modern and innovative solutions to clients, encouraging all their employees to be ambitious and curious, bringing their own experiences and ideas to the table to achieve impactful change.
The Site Reliability Engineer (MongoDB) role is focused on helping our client shape and deliver new offerings for MongoDB. Every day you will diagnose and solve challenging and interesting technical problems providing a service that is relied on by some of the leading global names in tech to deliver for millions of end users.
What you need:
- Have strong experience in MongoDB and a desire to learn more and develop to a true expert level. Ideally should already have experience diagnosing and solving complex MongoDB problems. Experience with MongoDB administration is a must.
- Good experience in MongoDB sharding and replication.
- Preferably have past IT Customer service/support experience.
- Overall 7-10 years experience with at least 3+ years experience in MongoDB.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Linux and be comfortable working from the command line (essential)
- Exceptional ability to communicate clearly and professionally in written and verbal English (essential).
- Passion for all things IT, and especially open source.
Why work here:
- Competitive Pay + Super + Company Stocks + Bonus
- Generous benefits including:
- Free private health care
- Quarterly wellness days
- 5 volunteer days per year to give back to the community
- Donate employer funds to a charity of your choice
- Workplace flexibility and great work-life balance
- A fantastic team environment with an option to rotate into Product development for a period of 8 weeks
- Work environment with perks including, free drinks on Friday, wellness sessions, morning cuppa
- Extra monetary contribution to further your professional studies
- Exciting and fast-growing industry
- Company SWAG
- A well-defined career model and opportunities for progression
If you are interested in joining a company that prides itself on being a workplace of choice for all their employees and be part of an organisation that is leading the race, please click apply, upload your latest resume and one of our consultants will get in touch
Reach out to Justin Malan today for a confidential discussion.