20 Dec Lead DevOps Engineer
Emanate Technology is very excited to be working with this independent not-for-profit organisation. This organisation is a leading source of evidence based, practical information for people within the healthcare industry.
The Lead DevOps Engineer is responsible for automating and integrating the internal systems to continuously improve customer and employee experience in line with market demand and strategic plans. The role involves delivering secure solutions using off-the-shelf components and higher order services while minimizing starting from scratch or writing stand-alone code. You will be reporting directly to the Technology Director.
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience demonstrating solution-driven problem solving at all levels of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- 3+ years’ experience working in an Agile DevSecOps environment with supporting practices and tools.
- 1+ year experience working in Enterprise Low-Code Application Platforms preferably Microsoft Power Platform.
- 2+ years’ experience working on public cloud such as Azure (preferred), AWS and / or Google Cloud serverless architecture.
- Demonstrated experience integrating systems, sub-systems and components using APIs.
- Ability to scope data migration projects and orchestrate activities to Extract, Transform and Load across systems including Power BI, Dataverse, SQL and no-SQL databases.
If you are interested in joining this not-for-profit and be apart of this organisation making a real difference to peoples lives, please click apply, upload your latest resume and one of our consultants will get in touch
Reach out to Justin Malan today for a confidential discussion.