19 Dec Data Analyst
Are you a data analyst with a strong background in migrating data between SQL platforms? Emanate has been engaged to source a data professional who can operate with the Data Management Lead to deliver outcomes to benefit fellow Australians within the Health Knowledge Management Program. Along with excellent migration experience, exposure to data modelling would be a huge bonus.
On offer is a permanent position with a remuneration on offer in the $100,000 – $120,000 + super range depending on experience.
Please note an NV1 is preferred with a baseline clearance an absolute minimum requirement.
The ideal candidate will perform the following functions:
- Support data migration strategy and execution plan
- Liaise with Project Managers, Solution Architect/Engineers in the scoping and estimating for new initiatives
- Leading the establishment of DQM, MDM, and data synchronisation processes
- Developing and establishing best practice information management standards and guidelines
- Facilitate monitoring and rectification of identified data quality, governance, or security issues
What is in it for you:
- Great working conditions, flexible arrangements
- Work with like-minded motivated data professionals
- Be apart of building and developing a new team within an established organisation
- Challenging IT environment with growth opportunities
Please reach out to Con on, 0432 276 472 to find out more!