15 Dec Automation Engineer
Emanate Technology has been engaged by a leading technology vendor who are seeking an experienced engineer within the cloud, automation & virtualisation tech stack. Our client will offer the opportunity to work within a high calibre engineering team to deliver technology outcomes for a range of complex and interesting customer projects.
You will be expected to have an ability to hold technical and business discussions with stakeholders from various parts of the business, will use this information to develop an environment that resolves client’s critical issues through automation and orchestration. The consultant can then provide an exceptional service to the Client’s customers by providing benefits that far exceed the client’s expectations.
The right person will benefit from joining a business that will support your career with opportunities for professional development, work with top tier technical professionals, lead and be responsible for a large VMware environment as well as supporting the Windows team when needed. You will be given autonomy to do your job whilst having the support from the business to achieve your set outcomes. This role is being offered as a long-term contract and is based in Canberra but has flexible working arrangements.
- Long-Term Contract Opportunity, Hourly rate ranges from $130/hr to $150/hr excl GST
- Canberra located opportunity, flexible work environment
- Need to be Australian Citizen with AGSVA NV1 or above security clearance
- Multiple positions available
To be successful in this opportunity, you will be responsible for:
- VMware product suite projects, upgrades, and support
- Driving the improvement of the VMware and Windows environments
- Supporting junior team members
- Directly reporting to the Senior Director and relevant stakeholders
- 3+ years’ experience with VMware and Windows technologies
- vSphere, VRealize, ESX/ESXi, Windows Server, Active Directory, Powershell
- Great written and verbal skills
- Team player
- AGSVA NV1 or above security clearance
Just some of the benefits for all employees!
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Medical Coverage, Retirement, and Parental Leave Plans for All Family Types
- Generous Time Off Programs
- 40 hours of paid time to volunteer in your community
- Rethink’s Neurodiversity program to support parents raising children with learning or behaviour challenges, or developmental disabilities
- Financial contributions to your ongoing development (conference participation, trainings, course work, etc.)
- Wellness reimbursement and online fitness and wellbeing classes
- Flexible work environment
You must be an Australian Citizen and hold an AGSVA security clearance.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click APPLY. If you would like further information, please contact our relevant consultant Alaa at email@example.com.