15 Dec Cloud Advisory Consultant
Engaged by a private organisation offering digital transformation solutions to clients across Federal Government and Defence departments, this is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company focused on cloud services. This Microsoft Gold partner believes in continuously upskilling their team and do this through investing in training and the community to help staff grow in their career. You would be joining a team with great values, flexible arrangements and passionate in delivering quality service to clients.
Focused on Azure and Microsoft 365, they are currently seeking a Cloud SME to join their team and offer expert advice to clients looking to upgrade to cloud environments. The successful candidate will help develop technical solutions, roadmaps, and strategies and then follow through with assisting with the implementation of the project. This organisation is interested in meeting people with Azure, DevOps, Office 365 and/or Cloud Security experience.
- Permanent Opportunity, Salary ranges from 180k + Super to 210k+ Super
- Canberra located opportunity, flexible work environment
- Need to be Australian Citizens with NV1 clearance or above
With a focus on cloud advisory, experience in one or more of the following areas is highly desired:
- Multi and Hybrid cloud environments, an Azure engineering background is preferable
- Experience with consulting; understanding client business requirements and offering technical solutions
- Previously developed technology strategies and roadmaps for clients
- Developing technology business cases
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to achieve a business outcome
Some responsibilities include:
- Work with clients to understand business problems and develop strategies, roadmaps and solutions
- Develop technology solution architectures
- Contribute to the development and implementation of cloud operating models
- Offer guidance and direction to the team engineers and consultants
Negative Vetting Level 1 Security Clearance Required
This team is looking for a professional passionate about all thing’s technology, likes to be challenged and encouraged to excel, and motivated to keep upskilling. If you think this role sounds like you – click APPLY or call Alaa Samsam on 0434 209 239!