15 Dec Network Engineer
Emanate Technology is working closely with one of our Canberra based service integrator clients who specialise in systems and security integration focused on using cloud-based technology to uplift clientele’s technology environments. They are a locally owned Australian business who work with Government based clients typically at 3000 seats or less. They are dedicated to providing enhanced infrastructure, security, efficiency, and reliability without disruption to their business. Our client focuses on bringing positive outcomes to their customers and is focused on creating a workplace culture that is exciting, innovative, and brings continuous opportunity. Our client employs 100+ people and are striving to keep growing their business over the coming years!
This role is focusing on designing, building and troubleshooting of network and security solutions across various networking equipment (routers/switches/firewalls etc). You will work closely with their Federal Government clients as part of their innovation, security, and engineering team across a range of projects and support-based needs. You will be in a small team and at times working individually if needed but are expected to be able to work with a variety of people and assist the more junior engineers upskill and develop their skillset. With a variety of projects and clients, you may travel to different client sites in Canberra and will also have the ability to work from home (WFH) when the work permits.
Skills and Experience:
- 4+ years as a network engineer and have experience with project-based work
- Confident in technical ability, capable of installation, configuration, and support for various routers, switches, and firewalls
- CISCO focused knowledge and ideally a CCNP or above certification
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Build strong work relationships with customers and internal staff
- Adaptable and strong prioritisation skills
- NV1 clearance required, must be Australian Citizen
- Super close and engaged internal staff members
- Exposure to new technologies within your technology domain
- Multiple training courses and certifications offered
- Mentoring by senior staff to enhance your professional skills
- Work within an organisation that focuses on workplace culture, their people and is very customer centric
- Growing company with continuous opportunity and responsibility to offer internally
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information.