15 Dec Data Engineer
Emanate has been engaged by a private client to find a Data Engineer with a passion for programming. Are you excited about new technology experimentation? Are you looking for a new challenge that stretches your talents? Then this could be the role for you. The right candidate will love solving complex problems and most importantly be treated like a valued member of the team as opposed to the number.
- Develop and implement data pipelines that extracts, transforms and loads data into an information product
- Work on ingesting, storing, processing and analysing large data sets
- Translate complex technical and functional requirements into detailed designs
- Serve as a mentor to junior staff
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience in one or more of: Scala, Python, Java.
- Experience with Spark and Hive
- Understanding of data warehousing and data modelling techniques
- Streaming frameworks like Kafka
- Knowledge of core Java, Linux, SQL, and any scripting language
- Good interpersonal skills and positive attitude
Please reach out to Con to find out more 0432 276 472