08 Dec Scrum Master
Role Location: ACT
Duration: 12 + 12 + 12 months
Security requirements: Baseline minimum with ability to obtain an NV1
Hourly Rate: $125-140 per hour (inc super)
Emanate Technology is working with a Federal Government Department on large Cyber Security uplift working to help make Australia the most secure place to connect online.
Seeking to onboard a significant amount of contractors closer to the middle of the year, there are multiple positions available across the ICT space. As part of this they have a requirement for multiple Scrum Masters to work in support of their National Cyber Program on complex projects within an integrated workforce.
The ideal candidates will be professionals who act as a link between product owners and teams during large projects. You will help refine the project timeline and process where necessary, leading product development. The successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of how scrums work within the Agile framework, its artefacts and techniques and the ability to coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with a clear focus on deliverables.
Indicative duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manage scope and timeline
- Coordinate sprints, retrospectives, demonstrations and regular stand-ups
- Coach Team members in Agile frameworks
- Facilitate communication and effective collaboration
- Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests
- Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur
- Help teams implement changes effectively
- Ensure deliverables are up to quality standards at the end of each sprint.
- Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity
- Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this ad and share a current resume/CV for review.