30 Nov Multiple NV1/NV2 Software Engineers – Canberra
Emanate Technology is currently working with a leading international ICT consulting business specialising in solving the toughest scientific, technology and engineering problems within the civil, defence, health and intelligence sector. This private sector company is continuing to expand rapidly and win multi-million dollar programs within Federal government, looking to provide the highest quality solutions within an applications, data, infrastructure and security space. They pride themselves on delivering modern and innovative solutions to clients, encouraging all their employees to be ambitious and curious, bringing their own experiences and ideas to the table to achieve impactful change.
The company has recently won a multitude of programs within Federal Government ranging from large application system transformations, infrastructure modernisations and data centre migrations. Currently seeking 10+ Software Engineers to join their Engineering unit, to support the variety of programs that they are delivering within Federal Government. You will be suitable for this opportunity, if you are an eager and passionate Software Engineer with a keen interest in constantly upskilling, as these roles will require you to constantly work on new and exciting engagements, not be pigeon holed in one area.
Though there is a variety of programs that you will be tasked in supporting, the integral program is a greenfield application development program looking to deliver a complex proof of concept to transform a large applications ecosystem, integrating with multiple infrastructure environments for a Federal Government client.
Due to the nature of the work, being an NV2 cleared environment, this role would require candidates to work full time onsite in either the Canberra or Melbourne locations.
Skills and Experience:
- Substantial experience with Agile, Scrum and associated methodologies
- Experience in integration with external systems/applications (REST API, integration protocols, JSON/XML)
- Experience in CI/CD tools and technologies and infrastructure as code (Ansible, Jenkins, git)
- Experience in Java and related open-source frameworks
- Knowledge and application of a broad range of skills including software, systems and enterprise architecture, software and hardware engineering, integration
- Good problem-solving skills
- Experience in Linux and Windows
- Willingness to document and improve software development processes
- Demonstrated ability to produce consistently good results in a complex environment
Working Rights and Qualifications:
- Highly desirable to have a Bachelor degree or higher in Software Engineer, Information technology or any other relevant field
- NV2 security clearance is highly desirable for the role, if you believe your skill set is a great fit NV1 will be considered
- Experience in these roles range from anywhere from 2 years to 15+ years in the Industry
Why work here?
- Positive working environment centred upon collaboration, transparency and flexibility.
- Clear organisational goals and initiatives
- Life days – up to 12 days leave per annum based on hours worked
- Hybrid Working
- Corporate membership discounts
- Over 120,000 online training courses offered
- Be Recognised – peer to peer recognition and prestigious awards.
If you are interested in joining this greenfield program and be apart of this company paving the way in Technology, please click apply, upload your latest resume and one of our consultants will get in touch