29 Nov Tosca Automation Specialist
Emanate Technology is supporting a mid-sized Federal Government Department looking to bring on board a Test Automation Specialist within a large ICT greenfield program developing a whole new suite of systems and digital products. The testers would be tasked in testing the quality of these new suite of systems and digital products within multi-disciplinary teams following agile methodology.
This role would suit a test analyst that has experience reviewing requirements/user stories for testability and performing system testing aswell as testing automation scripts. The successful tester would have a background determining test conditions and objects, creating comprehensive test cases aswell as updating, creating and maintaining regression test cases.
- 12-month contract with 2×12 month extensions
- Baseline clearance minimum required
- Canberra based, flexible working conditions available
To be successful in these roles, a prior experience in the following responsiblities would be required:
- Over five years of test automation experience using Tricentis Tosca to automate the testing of UI’s, API’s and Databases. With demonstrable experience utilising Tosca test case design and test data management to data drive testing
- Experience integrating Tricentis Tosca automated test suites with continuous integration tooling such as Azure DevOps
- Experience developing automated tests of databases and demonstrable knowledge of SQL
- Experience in testing and agile principles
- Good interpersonal skills, teamwork skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely in both written and oral form with a range of people including business analysts, user acceptance testers and developers.
If you are interested in finding out more information about this role, please click APPLY with your latest CV and if found suitable one of our relevant consultants will get in touch with you as soon as possible.