30 Nov Project Manager
Role Location: ACT
Duration: till 30 June 2023 + extensions
Security requirements: Baseline minimum
Hourly Rate: $130-140 inclusive of Superannuation
Emanate Technology is working a mid size department of a highly engaging and rewarding Project Manager opportunity. Having recently gone through a MOG change within the last year they really need to bed down their processes, establish Governance & Frameworks, adding API’s in an Azure environment, Migrating Data Warehouse – adding data sets. They have a number of priorities shifting and are in the process of establishing an Operational Model. They currently require a Project Manager to come in a lead the team and the work to success.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in;
- Project Reporting to various boards, bodies and committees
- Project planning and documentation.
- Resource planning and scheduling
- Acting as stand-in for the project manager
- General organisational tasks
- Maintenance of Kanban board(s)
- SharePoint experience
- Supporting the Project Manager with adhoc requests
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Managing projects in accordance with departments project management principles and methodology.
- Developing and maintaining strong and productive working relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that all specific project products and services are delivered to expectations (scope), within timeframes, allocated budget and with all risks managed.
- Preparing reports, briefs and project documentation as required to comply with Project Management framework and reporting requirements.
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review.