29 Nov Change Management Officer
Role Location: ACT, Gungahlin (WFH 3 days)
Duration: PERMANENT – Fulltime
Security requirements: Baseline minimum
Salary: APS 6 Level – $90-105k base + 15.4% super
Emanate Technology is working an award winning department providing quality housing and related services, delivering business as usual activities and innovation driven initiatives that provide efficiencies to the broader organisation. Be apart of the Technology Business Team responsible for all software related business analysis, business solutions, in-house software development, telephony, IT Services and Infrastructure.
As a Change Management Officer you will be primarily focused on expanding the departments change management capability, providing change management advice across the organisation. You will conduct people change analysis and assessments for projects to inform change management plans and communications. You will be responsible for identifying integration points, linkages and dependencies across different initiatives, and feeding intel into the enterprise view of change.
You will have the following:
- Proven ability in applying change management principles to support people through transformational change.
- Demonstrated ability in conducting objective analysis and providing evidence-based advice.
- Demonstrated experience in building change management capability across an organisation focusing on how people transition through change.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage work priorities across multiple projects.
- Ability to collaborate, influence and positively engage stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills including written articles for change initiatives.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide clear and valuable change management advice to diverse stakeholders.
- Conduct people change management analysis and assessments to inform change and communication plans.
- Create buy-in for change management and uplift capability across the organisation in an ambiguous and evolving environment.
- Assist with developing an enterprise view of change including identifying linkages and dependencies.
- Support change initiatives through effective and tailored communications.
Benefits of working with this department just to name a few!) :
- Approachable staff and team – work with your senior leaders not for them
- Local food, drink and event places
- Committed to the individuals staff learning and growth development
- Flexible Work from home arrangements (2 days in office and 3 days at home)
- Wellbeing and work life balance focus.
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review.