29 Nov Business Analyst
Role Location: ACT, Gungahlin (WFH 3 days)
Duration: 12 month no-ongoing + with the view to be PERMANENT after
Security requirements: Baseline minimum
Salary: APS 6 Level – $90-105k base + 15.4% super
Emanate Technology is working an award winning department providing quality housing and related services, delivering business as usual activities and innovation driven initiatives that provide efficiencies to the broader organisation. Be apart of the Technology Business Team responsible for all software related business analysis, business solutions, in-house software development, telephony, IT Services and Infrastructure.
As part of this role your responsibilities will include analysis, design and specification of new and existing IT systems to support the business using appropriate standards, methodologies and toolsets. Under this operating model, you will conduct analysis, design and specification of new and existing IT systems to support the business using appropriate standards, methodologies and toolsets.
You will have the following:
- Excellent presentation, verbal communication, workshop facilitation and writing skills
- Proven experience in business analysis, human centred design and the ability to apply critical thinking to deconstruct problems
- A strong ability to apply structure business analysis deliverables, tools and techniques such as high level and detailed requirements, map business process, user stories, use cases, conceptualise information and construct visual models
- Proven experience in requirement gathering and development of acceptance criteria and functional specifications with the ability to apply knowledge of business systems and translate business needs into technical requirements
- Demonstrated experience in the continuous improvement of business processes and procedures.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Support business design activities including workshop facilitation, stakeholder interviews and deliver engaging presentations
- Analyse, interpret and compose business rules and requirements into functional specifications, acceptance criteria and other technical documents including offering specialist advice in the context of the solution design and business process improvement
- Conduct and assist with definition, analysis and testing of business systems including the investigation and resolution of application system problems
- Prepare, document and quality review workflows for new or enhanced systems
- Provide a conduit between the business areas and the software development team whilst working in a multi-disciplinary design and development team including subject matter experts, developers, testers and project managers
Benefits of working with this department just to name a few!) :
- Approachable staff and team – work with your senior leaders not for them
- Local food, drink and event places
- Committed to the individuals staff learning and growth development
- Flexible Work from home arrangements (2 days in office and 3 days at home)
- Wellbeing and work life balance focus.
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review.