25 Nov Software Developer
As a full stack Senior Developer with our client, you will be building technology that empowers customers to make well informed decisions that support buying choices and enhance their financial wellbeing. You will work as part of the team responsible for building out the best digital online experience, who are reimagining their digital platforms to deliver the best customer experience in market.
Technical skills you’ll need to be successful.
- Experience with RedactJS, Redux, Redux forms, HTML, Bootstrap, JS, CSS as well as Node JS NPM, and debugging tools.
- Test automation tool experience as well as Stash/GIT and Swagger along with the Atlassian suite is also essential.
- Ideally you will also have Java development experience, as well as Spring and SQL
The other stuff that will see you become a valued team member.
- You’ll have working knowledge of the general digital landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies.
- You’ll be able to analyse business requirements and provide solutions and alternatives
- Experience with the software development life cycle
- You will have the ability to work in a collaborative and distributed agile environment while being able to work in a changing and fast-moving environment.
- You will be a motivated self-starter who can work on your own as well as to team objectives.
- Strong time management, workload management and organisational skills will also be crucial
What’s in it for you?
We all know the developer skill set is in demand – so why should this be the next step in your career?
Our client leads by example, is constantly investing in technology and as the new technology hub for Queensland they will lead some of the biggest and most critical technology advancements over the coming years. You’ll have the opportunity to work for one of Australia’s largest financial organisations who still invest and value innovation and creative thinking.
Work life balance and flexibility is key, the team currently works 4 days from home then 1 day from the gold coast office to get face to face time and to maintain the culture of the team.
If you’d like to have a confidential discussion about this role, please call Prudence Hayes on 0427 994 121 or send through an email to firstname.lastname@example.org