24 Nov APS6 Change Management Officer (Brisbane)
Emanate Technology are seeking experienced change officers for a permanent opportunity with one of our federal government clients.
This role would suit a current Change Management Officer who may be sitting at an APS 5 looking to progress into an APS6 Position.
To be eligible for this role, you need to hold a CURRENT BASELINE CLEARANCE. We cannot consider your application without this.
As a Change Management Officer you will be primarily focused on expanding our clients change management capability, providing change management advice across the organisation.
You will conduct people change analysis and assessments for projects to inform change management plans and communications. You will be responsible for identifying integration points, linkages and dependencies across different initiatives, and feeding intel into the enterprise view of change.
You will have the following skills to be successful in this role:
- Proven ability in applying change management principles to support people through transformational change.
- Demonstrated ability in conducting objective analysis and providing evidence-based advice.
- Demonstrated experience in building change management capability across an organisation focusing on how people transition through change.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and effectively manage work priorities across multiple projects.
- Ability to collaborate, influence and positively engage stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills including written articles for change initiatives.
Project: introducing SharePoint and one drive and teams’ channels – rolling out combined as one project phases approach (record keeping will need to shift, design SharePoint)
Day to day tasks:
- do change impact assessment build change plan and delivery of these change activities.
- Draft comms plans – stakeholder engagement and comms
The salary ranges for this role is $90,000 – $105,000 (depending on expereince) + Superannuation.
If you would like to review the job description for this role, please reach out to Caylen Sagala at Caylen@emanatetechnology.com.au OR 0423 309 517.