24 Nov Data Analyst
Emanate Technology have been engaged by a Federal Government Department to source multiple Data Analysts to ensure the health system is better equipped to meet current and future health needs in regard to COVID-19. The successful candidate will apply research, evaluation, innovation, and the use of data to provide business areas with information required to make decisions.
The Program of Work is focused on working with complex data and navigating through various technical procedures to best utilise the data and be able to present findings to high-level executives who will make decisions that will directly impact fellow Australians. Our client is currently seeking professionals with experience in SQL (running scripts) and coding using R. A real passion for working with data is a must.
- Contractual Opportunity – 12 month + 12 month extension
- Multiple positions within the program of work available
- Canberra based – hybrid working options
- A baseline clearance is required
To be successful in this opportunity, some of the responsibilities required would be:
- Operate, monitor and maintain a range of data products, including dashboards and reports
- Debug and upgrade R and R Shiny data products and other BI tools
- Identify data analytics opportunities and convert these to innovative products that provide high value insights into health policy, programs and service delivery challenges.
- Present and communicate analytics findings to a broad range of audiences including technical stakeholders, clinicians, senior executives and non-technical stakeholders through both live presentations and written reports.
- Perform data analysis to assist with current and future projects using the current tools (SQL, R, Python, SAS) available in the Department.