22 Nov Inside Sales Support
Inside Sales Representative
Canberra – Permanent Role – Australian Citizen
Dynamic Canberra Hybrid Cloud Solutions Company, successfully partnering with clients to achieve their strategic goals through the implementation of innovative ICT solutions based on key service and vendor technologies, and consulting services around hybrid cloud computing.
With over 20 years in the local market, this private company is ever innovating and evolving to maintain market edge.
Currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative with strong organisation skills, strong eye for detail, commercial acumen and a no fear approach to join the high performing sales team.
Why work for us:
- Growth, learning and development opportunities.
- Incredible team culture – built into the business DNA.
- Tools of the trade – laptop provided and mobile allowance.
- Your voice and ideas will make true impact.
- Evolving Business with a successful track record.
- Enhance and advance your Sales capabilties.
- Maintaining & building relationships by phone, video, email & face to face with Vendor
- Provide both existing and new clients with an exceptional level of customer service
- Supporting the Sales and Operations teams with Quoting and compiling proposals
- Liaising with new customers on marketing and advertising strategy
- Liaising with existing customers and the Creative Department to formulate content briefs
- Coordinating office activities and supplies
Ideal candidate qualities:
- Ability to initiate, grow and nurture customer relationships
- Customer Success / Account Management experience
- Small and Medium Enterprise (SME) experience
- Customer service skills
- Salesforce experience
- Accuracy with a strong eye for detail
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
If you’re a support superstar with impeccable communication skills – both written and verbal – looking to challenge yourself and grow you tech sales skills within a dynamic business – don’t hesitate to contact Evie Martin from Emanate Technology recruitment today 0403 348 692 today to discuss this role and others https://emanatetechnology.com.au/about/evie-martin/