17 Nov Network Engineer
We are working alongside a growing Canberra based Cyber Security company, who specialise in improving and uplifting customers security technology environments by using their expertise in cybersecurity, connectivity, and cloud technology to help their clients succeed in a digital world. They have a large group of clientele (Federal Government and Defence) that tend to be up to 3000 seats. The company was founded by experienced engineers and has grown to a team of 25 people. Their client’s goal is to build a dynamic team who are experts in their profession, and largely supports their staff’s ambitions and career growth, whilst offering exposure to leading technologies within a great team culture.
Our client is seeking a Network Engineer, who has the skills to plan, implement and oversee the computer networks that support business functionality and performance. This is a project focused role, helping to transition and deploy network programs including CISCO, Splunk, and Tenable Nessus. You will also focus on delivering high availability network infrastructure, and will hold the ability to troubleshoot issues, and configure network programs and firewalls to ensure maximum security. You will report to senior management, and you will be offered continuous support from the business. You will work closely with the customers and build strong relationships.
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in a Network Engineer role
- Previous experience with CISCO technologies a MUST HAVE
- Design/Build/Deploy focused work
- A positive attitude with a strong willingness to learn
- Team focused approach to how you work
- Able to consult, negotiate and work with stakeholders at all levels
- Currently holds Australian Citizenship with an active NV1 clearance
- Close team who genuinely like seeing each other succeed
- Help you gain relevant certificates and qualifications
- Engineering business run by engineers for engineers
- Expect you to work hard but reward staff with company events, bonus payments and opportunities to attend major technology events
- Work on Project focused work
- Learn from the best of the best
- Work on new breed network and security engineering engagements
- Work with long term existing customers
- Have the opportunity to use your skills and be heard
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information.