16 Nov Security Specialist
Emanate Technology is working with an Australian Government agency, known for coordinating and distributing Australians blood products. This agency is based in Lyneham, ACT, onsite parking available and there is a great little café inside the building!
Our client is seeking to engage a Security Specialist who will be responsible for the Microsoft on prem and cloud technologies as the agency is uplifting too newer based. This is a perfect opportunity for a Security Specialist who still has the love of being on the tools whilst deep knowledge of ISM/PSPF and cloud security best practices and wants to help an organisation mature and improve whilst appreciating that it is a journey and that there will be challenges along the way!
Skills and Experience:
- Technical Security skills – Microsoft focused (on prem and cloud)
- ISM/PSPF framework knowledge
- Ability to write security documentation for accreditation, risk planning and assessments
- Strong stakeholder and 3rd party management skills
- Must be a team player
- Able to work under tight timelines and limited management
- Self-motivated and driven to improve
- Must be an Australian Citizen and either hold or be eligible to gain and AGSVA NV1 security clearance
- $130-140/hr rate
- 12 Month Contract
- Easy access to and from the Canberra City tram
- WFH flexibility based on the work requirements
- Ability to influence decisions for security and at times, technical direction
- Opportunity to work on a Microsoft cloud uplift
- Small and close-knit team lead by a great CIO
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information.