09 Nov Full stack .NET core Developer
Emantate Technology is supporting a mid-sized Fed Gov Department, looking to bring onboard a full stack developer experienced working within .NET core projects to drive a large application development program desigining a system that will support how information is created, distributed and shared between multiple Federal Government Departments. The Department is seeking a passionate, driven and ambitious .NET core developer with prefereably experience working on development project with Angular and Typescript, although developers with experience across React/vuejs would be considered.
The role would task a talented developer to support a complex .NET core program, within an azure devops environment alongside a highly capable team, delivering the solutions in a collaborative and friendly direction. The candidate would need to be a passionate and driven individual, with excellent communication skills being apart of a highly visible program with a significant stakeholder community.
- Contract till June 2023, with possible 12mth extensions till 2025
- Baseline clearance minimum
- Canberra based role, with flexible working arrangements
To be successful in this opportunity, a prior experience in the following would be required:
- Extensive experience in modern web applications, Single Page Applications (SPAS) using HTML 5, CSS3 (Angular and Typescript preferred).
- Proven experience in .NET Core development
- Demonstrated experience with SQL
- Outstanding work ethic, self-starting with demonstrated problem-solving abilities.
- End-to-end ALM experience including unit and integration testing, automated deployment, continuous integration and delivery.
- Experience with NServiceBus or other Enterprise Service Busses.
- Experience integrating with 3rd-party products and APIs.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click apply and submit your up to date resume. If found suitable for the position our relevant consultant will touch base with you as soon as possible