08 Nov Project Manager
Emanate Technology currently have multiple opportunities across the Project Management space working with National Security/Intelligence agencies. However, one in particular (outlined below) is seeking a TSPV cleared SFIA 5 (PRMG 5 & RLMT 5) Project Manager ready to deep dive into a great project. The Project Manager will manage a diverse range of technical Information Communications and Technology (ICT) projects.
The management of projects, typically (but not exclusively) involving the development and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
As the Project Manager you will come with a strong fundamental understanding of the role. The successful candidate will take full responsibility for the definition, approach, facilitation and satisfactory completion of medium scale projects (typically with direct business impact and firm deadlines). You will be confident in identifying, assessing and managing risks to the success of the project. Ensuring that realistic project plans are maintained and ensures regular and accurate communication to stakeholders, consistent with the methods in use (agile, waterfall, etc.).
You will ensure quality reviews occur on schedule and according to procedure, manages the change control procedure, and ensures that project deliverables are completed within agreed cost, timescale and resource budgets, and are signed off. Finally you will provide effective leadership to the project team, and takes appropriate action where team performance deviates from agreed tolerances
Key Skills and Experience:
- TSPV clearance
- Project Management Certification (AIPM Certification at CPPM or other equivalent certification).
- Knowledge of IT systems design and development processes.
- Understanding of Defence procurement procedures and regulations.
- Contract management experience.
- Experience in ICT tender management and procurement would be highly regarded.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Responsible for the planning, management and delivery of new capability and system enhancements.
- Achieve project deliverables in accordance with the approved project scope.
- Manage the project ensuring consistency with the organisation’s project methodology.
- Plan and manage phases of system development or enhancement including requirement analysis, system design, testing, implementation and transition to operations.
- Initiate and manage procurements in a timeframe supporting the wider project requirements.
- Develop and obtain approval for key project documentation including but not limited to Project Plan/Proposal, Stage Plans, Exception Reports, and Completion Reports.
- Manage of project risks and issues.
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this ad and share a current resume/CV for review