08 Nov Technical Business Analyst
Emanate Technology have partnered with a large state government department to source a Technical Business Analyst.
About the role
The Business Analyst will help lead the analysis, requirements gathering, design, review and report on feasibility relating to utility of Speech to Text capability provided by a software vendor.
This will include:
- Consult with key stakeholders to define potential use cases for speech-to-text functionality provided by nominated vendor to scope and plan a pilot of this capability within the department.
- Work closely with departments teams and vendors to plan and undertake a pilot of speech-to-text functionality against the agreed scope.
- Produce a report and recommendations for potential use of Speech-to-Text within this department
- Lead and manage business analysis activities within a large Information Technology program/projects environment
- Identify, develop and review requirements specifications (ranging from business, functional, non-functional, user, and implementation requirements) for ICT enabled initiatives, managed activities or projects
- Identify and document business impacts, contingency plans, user workarounds, and other risk management strategies
- Identify project delivery issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies, and escalate where necessary
- Establish relationships, collaborate with, consult and influence both business and technical people including change managers, project managers, developers, testers, solution architects and business subject matter experts
- Participating, where relevant, in governance boards and committees ensuring transparent and evidence-based decision making.
If you would like to review the full position description or hear more information, please reach out to Caylen Sagala at Caylen@emanatetechnology.com.au or 0423 309 517.
Applications close midnight, 11th of November 2022.