07 Nov Data Modeller
Emanate Technology have been engaged by a private organisation offering digital modernization solutions to clients across Federal Government and Defence departments. The opportunity on offer is a Data Modeller with a heavy focus on using modelling tools such as Erwin and Visio. The right candidate will join a small innovative and motivated team with likeminded ambitions and goals.
Details regarding the role:
- Contracting Opportunity – 12 months
- Canberra based with flexible remote working arrangements
- A baseline clearance is required with an NV1 being a huge bonus
To be successful in this opportunity, some of the responsibilities required would be:
- 5+ years data modelling experience where it is the main part of your role
- Experience with data modelling tools (e.g. Erwin, ER studio or Sparx EA)
- High attention to detail
- Working with business stakeholders, clarifying concepts and definitions
- Working to drive complexities out of language and relationships between business units
- Identifying patterns, determining synonyms (and close concepts)
- Updating models using a data modelling tool
- Supporting the change planning, review and approval processes
- Assessing gap/fit and technology alignments with the model
- Coaching projects in the use of the data model
- Working under the overall direction of a Practice leader in the consulting company.
Just some of the benefits for all employees!
- Positive working environment centred upon collaboration, transparency and flexibility.
- Clear organisational goals and initiatives
- Hybrid Working
- Training and upskilling opportunities