07 Nov Business Intelligence (BI) Developer
Emanate Technology have partnered with a large State Government department to assist them in sourcing a Business Intelligence Developer for an 18 Month contract.
Purpose of the position
Working within a team of professionals, the Business Intelligence (BI) Developer will create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into visual information to support the various organisational needs with the Department
- Participate in design discussions, understand application data and
- Able to Create Power BI dashboards and reports – design, build and deploy.
- Development of visualisation tools as part of the dashboards.
- Implement Microsoft SQL Server technologies SSIS/SSAS for data extraction, transformation, and loading (ETL).
- Gather business requirements for data / analytics reporting from clients and internal stakeholders.
- Produce data quality analysis and recommendation reports.
- Strong Microsoft BI stack experience including Power BI report building, DAX, ETL processes and visualisation
- 4+ years of recent experience designing and developing data-driven views, reports, objects, hierarchies, filters, dashboards, metrics and visualizations, on the Microsoft Power BI platform
- Experience gathering business requirements, translating the requirements into technical report requirements, defining functional specs for BI reporting, and collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Experience working with Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Factory and Azure Data bricks.
- Experience in working with SQL, Python, .Net and Java.
- Excellent communication and client facing skills
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Deep understanding of data warehouse principals and experience in developing and implementing a data warehouse on the Microsoft BI platform
- Experience work in a large corporate environment
- Azure DevOps and GIT experience
- Release Management experience
- Overall design documentation for the data warehouse components required to support the performance monitoring dashboards
WORK FROM HOME?
This department offers 2 days Work from Home, 3 days working from their Brisbane office.
Please apply or reach out to Caylen Sagala at Emanate Technology to hear more about this opportunity!
Email: Caylen@emanatetechnology.com.au or 0423 309 517