04 Nov Project Manager
Emanate Technology is working with a Cyber company creating solutions, engineering and delivering security at a high operational standard. Solving complex problems with digital innovation this company strives for success whilst enjoying and engaging and rewarding process. The staff are integral to the business and as a company are continually expanding with the aim of building a dynamic team of experts in the field. This company backs their members and supports their ambitions and most importantly, their career growth. As a progressive and collaborative team, they are seeking to engage talent that not only respect and reflect these values but are excited about expanding their career surround by those with similar aspirations.
As the Project Manager you will come with a strong fundamental understanding of the role. You will have experience in similar roles such as Project Support Officer, Deputy Project Manager or even have held the role of Project Manager. An understating of the following will be beneficial for the role, Infrastructure/Security PAAS/ Networking / Gateway. The project Manager will be reliable, well organised and have a strong attention to detail. If you are ready to get your hands dirty, learn form some amazing mentors and grow within the company then this is the role for you!
This is your opportunity to not only grow as a Project Manager but take on further leadership and a Section Manager or even Practice Manager within the team.
Skills and Experience:
- Baseline clearance – Essential (please do not apply of you do not have a Baseline clearance or higher)
- Provide guidance and leadership to a multi-disciplinary project team, 3rd party vendors, and/or other departmental teams to deliver projects.
- Undertake project governance, including, but not limited to:
- project initiation and closure,
- scope, schedule and delivery timeframe management,
- reporting and presenting to Senior Executives, Program/Project Boards, and other governance bodies,
- budget and financial management and reporting, and
- active management of risks and issues.
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review