02 Nov Test Analyst – Mobile Apps and Portals
Emanate have partnered with a leading Government Agency, and are seeking a passionate, experienced Tester to work closely with the CIO. Within this role will prepare for and conduct testing activities across one of more concurrent ICT projects, with a focus on Mobile apps and Web-based Portals.
- Australian Citizenship is a non-negotiable
- 2+ years’ experience executing focused testing activities in medium-to-large scale ICT environments.
- Demonstrated experience testing native mobile applications.
- Strong understanding of contemporary delivery methodologies and the respective testing implications and testing best practices.
- Prior experience using communication backed up by real Testing Subject Matter Expertise
- Demonstrated experience Test planning, preparation, execution, and verification on a given project
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrates organisational skills, including ability to set priorities and time-management
- Solid communication skills, both written and oral.
- Awareness of accessibility Testing.
- Experience in a DevOps environment.
Please reach out to Bel on 0425 161 890 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information