01 Nov D365 Functional Specialists
Emanate Technology is working alongside a mid to large sized Federal Government Department, currently seeking multiple Functional Analysts with specialist knowledge across Dynamics 365, sound knowledge of Power Apps as a whole and background working with Agile and Azure Devops methodologies. The department is working on multiple programs of work within the Dynamics 365 space to support the business in delivering services to the Australian public.
As a Functional specialist in the Dynamics 365 space, you will be tasked in providing professional consulting services to deliver a variety of solutions using the platform for the business/customer needs. Being a Functional specialist in the D365 space, you will be responsible in all areas of the project lifecycle, undertaking and leading tasks such as requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, training, and support.
- 12-month contract with 12-month extension
- Preference to Canberra based candidates, exceptional candidates from interstate will be considered
- Must be Australian Citizen, with a preference on a minimum baseline
To be successful in this position a prior experience would be required in the following:
- Strong expeirence across Dynamics 365 applications
- Background working with agile process, with sound knowledge of Azure Devops, Jira, or similar
- Experience working across Power Apps or Dynamics 365 portals, including configuration of Web Forms, configuration of Web Roles and Permissions and the basic templates.
- Possess a certification in MS dynamics CRM Functional Consultant or MS Dynamics Professional, would be desired.
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an inital screening and for us to share more information.