31 Oct Security Engineer
Emanate Technology is working with a leading Australian Government agency, known for their Cyber Security Operations. With offices located across the Nation, this agency prides themselves on keeping Australians safe and aware of all matters related to Cyber Security.
Our client is seeking a Security Engineer who will hold key responsibilities for implementing and testing new security features, planning, and implementing upgrades, as well as troubleshooting and responding to security incidents.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Actioning and documenting any security threats
- Resolve technical faults and allocate resources to deliver real solutions in a cost-effective way
- Maintaining all the software and hardware in relation to security
- Documenting security certifications
- Conducting proactive research to analyse security weaknesses and recommend appropriate strategies
- Sourcing and implementing new security solutions to better protect the organisation.
- Liaising with vendors to implement security solutions.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience – 3+ years in cyber related engineer roles
- Formal qualifications in either cyber technologies (Splunk/Tenable) or a relevant degree
- Design, build, test and deploy – project focused work experience
- CISCO/VMware/Checkpoint/Splunk/Tenable/Azure/VMware – technology exposure required
- Must be an Australian Citizen and either hold or be eligible to gain and AGSVA NV1 security clearance
- High performing team
- Fast paced business environment
- Organisation driven to deliver
- Outcome focused
- Canberra based
- Long term contract – 12 months + Extensions
- Security centric environment
- Work with the best of the best people in the Cyber industry
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information.
0449 238 824