30 Oct Security Architect
Emanate Technology is working with a high-profile business, who are committed to delivering and supporting some of the worlds’ most complex and critical projects.
Founded in 1969 by a nuclear physicist in San Diego, they are now a $10 billion Fortune 500 company, with a headcount over 43,000. The company has an established present in Australia that is firmly placed in the Canberra and Melbourne markets. They have an extensive track record of successful delivery across large technology programs and an upcoming pipeline of large, complex work in the infrastructure, software and security space.
Our client is seeking an GRC Security Architect who will be responsible for directing and governing the Security Risk and Compliance for the business. The successful candidate will be expected to have knowledge and work in alignment with ISO 2700-1, ISM and PSPF. Due to the position, it will require to primarily work on their Defence clientele and align to their expectations with working culture and outcomes. You will be expected to help guide, mentor and develop junior team members and be the key figure on the security project deliverables.
Core duties will include:
- Cyber Security artefact and documentation
- ISM and PSPF compliance activities
- Adhering to security rules, policies, standards
- Stakeholder engagement
- Ability to meet and complete project within tight deadlines
- Mentoring of junior team members
Skills and Experience:
- 5+ Years of experience as a GRC focused Security Architect
- In depth knowledge of ISM and PSPF
- Australian Citizen and hold a minimum of a baseline, willing to upgrade to NV1 or NV2 if required.
- Previous experience in documenting security solutions
- Experience delivering and leading security audits and assessments
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships across all levels and influence internal key stakeholders
- Certified with relevant industry certificates (CISM/CISP/CISA/Degree/SANS etc)
- Great communication – written and oral
- Previous Defence experience and exposure – highly desirable
- Our client has been voted one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies
- Career pathway and development provided – mentoring programs, free mentoring tools and a Leadership Program
- Further education support – study leave and have access to 3,000 paid courses
- Lifestyle and family benefits – Extended parental leave and support, Flexible working arrangements
- Employee discounts and financial benefits
- Deliver some of Australia’s most interesting and critical projects in the defence space
- Work with a company committed to providing a supportive and balanced lifestyle
- Attractive salary package
- Flexible working arrangement based on client requirements
- Offices located across Australia
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information.
0449 238 824