28 Oct Senior Systems Administrator – ICT
Emanate Technology are seeking a senior systems administrator to assist one of our large State Government clients.
You will be part of a small and dynamic team that provides support for the technology platform used.
This position provides technical support for platforms hosted on ServiceNow. This involves working with managed service providers and both internal and external clients.
In this role, you will be required to apply your technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform, including data structures and scripting languages to work with the business to investigate and resolve reported issues, which can be complex in nature.
• Respond to support on complicated system matters with thorough investigation and diagnosis of incidents and undertake remedial action within agreed service level targets.
• Provide timely feedback to clients and management regarding the status of problems and service requests to ensure that agreed service levels and client service standards are achieved.
• Research problems and resolve issues to ensure reliability and availability of services.
• Work with development team and service provider to scope system changes, including assisting with planning and execution of system and regression testing.
• Undertake the development and maintenance of procedures and guidelines to ensure continuous improvement of recording and transcription technology operations.
• Development of high-quality technical documentation, including client-facing instructions
How you will be assessed:
• Demonstrated high level experience in ServiceNow development, ServiceNow certified System Administrator. ServiceNow experience should include analysis, design, development, testing, implementation, documentation and support
• Excellent problem analysis, root cause diagnosis, and solving skills, with the ability to analyse production incidents and lead and work effectively as part of a team of experts to resolve multi-functional problems
• Provide expert process advice, guidance and facilitation to stakeholders and ITSM process owners with regard to ServiceNow best practice development platform, methodology and solution architecture
• High level of working knowledge and/or training in IT customer service delivery (ITSM/ITIL), experience in Agile project management and Quality Assurance practices
• High level of interpersonal, presentational, oral and written communication skills with a diverse range of stakeholders and strong evidence of customer focus and relationship management skills
• High level of organisational skills including the ability to establish own work priorities and manage time effectively, whilst remaining flexible to respond to changing needs in a busy environment
• Highly developed stakeholder engagement and management skills with the ability to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
Please contact us to hear more about the role:
Caylen Sagala – Caylen@emanatetechnology.com.au or 0423 309 517
Applications close 2/11/2022