28 Oct Scrum Master
Role Location: ACT
Duration: 12 + 12 months
Security requirements: Baseline minimum
Hourly Rate: $130-160 per hour (inc super)
Emanate Technology is working with a large federal government client seeking to engage an experienced Scrum Master to lead a multi-disciplinary team. The ideal candidate will be a full-time team coach that creates, reforms, and sustains agile teams. You will be responsible for facilitating several team events, such as sprint planning, showcases, team retrospectives and daily scrums, as well as contributing to larger Release Train activities such as system showcases, release train retrospectives, scrum of scrums and PI planning.
As the scrum master you will be responsible for:
- Educate others in agile methodologies, techniques, processes and tools and provide coaching, leadership and training in line with agile methodologies
- Plan, forecast and resource multiple releases at once
- Resolve complex issues using professional knowledge and experience and identify and analyse alternative courses of actions and their implications
- Accountable to develop comprehensive delivery backlog with top-down planning, effort estimation and task tracking through DevOps process
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Extensive experience in design and implement agile operating working models and strategies based on localised context and requirement
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in leadership and training in line with agile methodologies
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review.