28 Oct Program Assurer
Role Location: ACT
Duration: 6 months + 6 months
Security requirements: NV2
Hourly Rate: $150-180 per hour (inc super)
Emanate Technology is working with one of our largest clients on a Program Assurer role. The selected candidate will work with the Senior Responsible Officer (SRO) and the Program Director to continue to develop and iterate assurance activities across the life of the program. In line with the agreed plan, the program assurer will conduct assurance activities, report findings, and make recommendations to the SRO and Program Director. The Program Assurer may also undertake targeted assurance activities as may be required to address, for example, program risks or delivery concerns.
The successful candidates’ responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Conducting targeted assurance activities (such as health checks, gated reviews, deep dives, maturity assessments) over the program and its related projects.
- Deliver program reporting and insights from assurance activities to Executives and relevant stakeholders to support informed decision-making and planning.
- Oversight of the risk and controls processes relevant to program delivery, ensuring adequate and appropriate risk management is applied throughout the program and projects.
- Analysing program and project trends relevant to delivery and the delivery methodology, ensuring risks or concerns are appropriately addressed or escalated.
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure a high level of assurance, integration and consistency across the program’s projects and related functions and services.
The successful candidate will possess skills & experience in:
- Significant experience in program advisory, assurance, and review
- Strong track record in program design, program delivery, risk management and assurance processes
- Demonstrable stakeholder management experience across all levels of Federal Government
- Strong senior leadership background with an in-depth understanding of commercial, legislative, and financial aspects of large and complex programs.
Note that the role is a part-time role with capacity between 50-100% per week, as required by the SRO.
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review.