28 Oct System Administrator
About Our Client:
Emanate Technology have partnered with a Government Agency to source an experienced and talented System Administrator with programming experience for an initial 12month Contract.
About the Role:
As the System Administrator your role will be to provide support to the web and database hosting team on their duties, along with focusing on the life cycle of the servers reaching end-of-life and tasks related to the maintenance of the platform. Serve hosting with sound technical analysis and manage ongoing operation of web applications and provide technical advice to clients.
To be successful in this position, a prior experience in the following would be required:
- Australian citizen minimum, must be able to obtain baseline clearance
- At least 2+ years’ experience in a system admin role.
- Degree in IT, or other qualification and experience within similar discipline.
- Prior experience using Linux required, Windows knowledge not required but preferred.
- Solid experience in programming using PHP and Bash highly desired.
- Extensive understanding in managing web application at an enterprise level (Apache desired).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Solid communication skills, both written and oral.
- Demonstrates organisational skills, including ability to set priorities and time-management.
Please reach out to Bel on 0425 161 890 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information