26 Oct PMO Business Analyst – Benefits Analysis Manager & Risk Evaluator
Emanate Technology have partnered with a large government organisation to source a business analyst, ideally with a strong background in PMO BA work.
Key accountabilities & skills set
- Lead the provision of a benefits management, tracking and realisation service to enable the delivery of programs and projects.
- Assess benefits management across Enterprise Portfolio Management Office delivery portfolio of programs and projects to identify current gaps, overlaps and conflicts, and eliminate any double counting of program and project benefits.
- Establish the practices required to implement and effectively manage benefits tracking and reporting across the Enterprise Portfolio Management Office.
- Work with program and projects and provide pragmatic best practice advice on the effectiveness of their benefits management and realisation practices, particularly to identify additional opportunities for benefits management.
- Review investment proposal submissions and the development of business cases during options analysis, investment appraisal and portfolio delivery prioritisation in terms of return on investment
- Assess the impact of change requests for their potential effect on benefits realisation
- Track and report benefits realisation progress for Enterprise Portfolio Management Office dashboard reporting.
- Regularly review and improve the effectiveness of benefits and value management arrangements and escalate any portfolio-level delivery risks with benefits realisation as appropriate.
- Establish the mechanisms for, and monitor, post project closure to compare benefits realised with benefits forecast to capture lessons in relation to benefits management for wider dissemination.
- Other additional duties to meet dynamic business needs as requested.
Mandatory or highly desirable skills/requirements:
Experience in Portfolio Program or Project Management Methodologies Preferably Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), Management of Portfolios (MoP), Management of Values (MoV), and PRINCE2 is essential.
For more infomration about this role, please reach out to Caylen Sagala – Caylen@emanatetechnology.com.au or on 0423 309 517. Applications Close 1st of November 2022.