24 Oct Project Coordinator
Join an employer of choice and work with a talented team across large IT work packages and projects on an initial 6 month contract!
The Project Coordinator proactively assists the Portfolio Delivery team to deliver projects in a timely manner and within budget through the provision of specialist programme/project support. The Project Coordinator contributes to the successful completion of projects by providing project coordination, portfolio/programme and project administration and reporting. Working alongside Project Managers, the Coordinator will provide input to the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and completion of specific project tasks, ensuring consistency with processes, procedures and project management standards.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience and effectiveness working within a project team environment and with Senior Managers/Executives.
- Demonstrated strong administrative and record keeping skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office (MS Excel intermediary skills mandatory), internet and email applications.
- Demonstrated skill in the use of MS Project or ability to acquire understanding.
- Demonstrated project management skills with the ability to prepare clear, concise and accurate documents, reports and presentations.
- Analytical, research and problem-solving skills, including the ability to gather, compile, analyse and interpret information, to develop project management deliverables to communicate project outcomes to professionals and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated outcomes focus with the ability to identify and manage issues and to work independently and utilise effective time management skills to deliver high quality, timely outputs.
- Developed time management skills and demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously, as well as the ability to meet timelines in a complex and rapidly changing environment.
- Developed communication and high-level interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate and consult with (and manage) internal and external stakeholders.
Rate offering is $600-620 per day including superannuation.