24 Oct ICT Project Manager
Role Location: ACT
Duration: 12 + 12 + 12 months
Security requirements: Baseline minimum
Hourly Rate: $130-150 per hour (inc super)
Emanate Technology is working with one of our largest clients within the Digital Services Division with multiple ICT Project Manager opportunities available. Opportunities exist and are emerging within the clients corporate applications (including Enterprise Resource Planning), infrastructure platforms (including cloud hosting, migration, cyber security, data & analytics including Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence), software development, and more. As the ICT Project Manager you will be expected to have a broad range of skills and most importantly the right attitude towards leading and managing high performing teams. Within this role you will have the opportunity to take part in delivering inflight and upcoming projects across a long term engagement of 12 months + 2, 12 month extensions beyond this.
The ideal candidate with possess the below skills:
- Successful management and delivery of ICT related projects
- Ability to adapt to various delivery methodologies (such as waterfall, Agile, Hybrid)
- High level of interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships and liaise effectively with a wide range of stakeholders
- And hold a current Baseline clearance or higher.
- Management: Manage the delivery of potentially multiple projects following the department’s project management methodologies (such as Prince2, Agile, SAFe, hybrid)
- Leadership: Provide guidance and leadership to a multi-disciplinary project team
- Control: Undertake project governance, including:
- scope, schedule, and delivery timeframe management
- reporting and presenting to senior executives and project boards
- budget and financial management and reporting
- active management of risks and issues
- Deliver: Provide delivery capability across the broader programs of work as directed
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this ad and share a current resume/CV for review.