19 Oct ICT Procurement Specialist
Emanate Technology are seeking an experienced IT Professional to take on a lucrative State Government contract.
Sitting within a major government department you will :
- Lead complex and high value strategic procurement activities through Queensland Government contracting frameworks including QITC/GIT
- Apply innovative thinking and strategic procurement strategies to support business outcomes while operating within the constraints of the applicable procurement framework
- Facilitate the assessment of procurement risk as an independent authority in relation to strategic procurement
In Addition the role is required to :
- Undertake planning and market research to develop strategic sourcing and contracting strategies and procurement plan documentation
- Review and refine specifications to ensure that the business requirements are adequately defined
- Develop tender documentation including evaluation plans in line with defined requirements in consultation with key stakeholders
- Administer the go to market and evaluation process ensuring probity requirements are met
- Develop contracts, agreeing essential components with key stakeholders ensuring the needs and objectives of the department are reflected in the contracts
- Develop, document, and implement negotiation strategies in preparation for contract negotiation where required
- Undertake negotiation of high value and high-risk contracts
- Represent procurement at board meetings and steering committees as required
- Maintain a good working knowledge of Queensland Procurement Policy, relevant Conditions of Contract, Contract Law and other legislative issues relating to contracting
- Ensure processes in support of tender and contract dealings are honest, ethical and equitable in accordance with the probity standards
- Undertake contract management activities
- Other related duties as required
- The role may have quarterly Key Performance Indicators to maintain.
- Current and varied experience across public and private sector is highly desirable.
Please submit your interest and APPLY to this position OR email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org