19 Oct Test Manager
Emanate Technology is working with a leading provider of security, identity, and governance solutions to a portfolio of clients across government, commercial and the non-profit sectors. There mission is to protect their clients from the constantly evolving world of cyber security.
You’ll work with a highly skilled, creative, and customer-focused team working with innovative technology solutions to drive quality across all their deliverables
- Own and operate the Testing Practice that provides functional, automation and non-functional testing services.
- Provide test governance for all projects and strive for the delivery of consistently high-quality products and services.
- Keep the test policy, methodology, tools, and techniques abreast with the industry best practices.
- Lead large teams to deliver testing projects.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Extensive experience in test management or leadership roles that covers multiple technologies and industries.
- Experience in delivering testing projects that involve cloud platforms, virtual infrastructure and complex software integrations.
- Proven ability to plan, develop, and implement Test Case automation and execution processes and solutions.
- In-depth experience working on agile projects.
- Knowledge and experience in the full software development life cycle.
- Experience in Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment technologies.
VALUES AND COMMUNICATION
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences.
- Demonstrated ability to apply critical thinking with a self-driven approach.
- Ability to communicate with team members of various technical abilities and differing cultures.
- Industry certifications from accredited organisations like ISTQB and iSQI.
- Experience with Azure DevOps.
- Exposure to the identity and access management domain.
If this sounds like you, please click APPLY! or reach out to me with any questions on; 0427 994 121 or firstname.lastname@example.org