19 Oct Client Success Manager
Client Success Manager
Canberra – Permanent Role.
If you’re dreaming of transitioning your career into technology sales – keep reading!
Our local Canberra IT Services client – a small business with a massive vision – who’s core business revolves around providing quality managed IT and professional services, are expanding their workforce and seeking fresh & energetic eyes to join their sales team. This business is known for their prioritisation of ethics, meaningful community contributions and honest approach.
Why work for us:
- Growth, learning and development pathways.
- Flexible with WFH opportunities – up to two days working from home.
- Pathways into team leadership and management.
- Working with meaningful client base including non for profits and small business.
- Your voice and ideas will make true impact
- Rapidly growing business expanding customer base.
- Role is in the Technology Services Sales team
- Look after non- profit and small business clients and large enterprise client base.
- Diversify portfolio and proactively service clients
- Create and initiate sales strategies
- Build and maintain strong client relationships
- Engage with all levels of clients – from support staff to C-Suite
Ideal candidate qualities:
- Ability to initiate, grow and nurture customer relationships
- A no fear approach, prepared to weather all storms
- IT proficiency (managed or professional services ideally)
- Ability to engage with all levels of professionals
- Strong organisational skills
- Clear and impactful written and verbal communication skills
- A true self – starter
- Passion for your community and the greater good
This evolving company is passionate about growing and developing their professionals, they have a unique and cohesive culture that goes beyond the basics. If you are a proactive professional, urging for that chance to put your customer relationship prowess to it’s best use – this could just be the life changing role you’re looking for.
To find out more about this dynamic role and others – don’t hesitate to contact Evie Martin from Emanate Technology recruitment today 0403 348 692 https://emanatetechnology.com.au/about/evie-martin/ You’re new career could be one phone call away.