17 Oct Business Analyst
Emanate Technology have partnered with a Cyber company who are seeking multiple Business Analysts for their Navy client. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of Business Analysis and ideally will have experience in Holocentric to capture the requirements, however, this is not essential. The client is kicking off a large knowledge mgmt. project and they need Business Analysts who can assist with eliciting requirements and analysing the Navy’s business from the ground up. We are looking for Business Analysts who have strong aspirations to grow and improve their career and experience.
As the Business Analyst you will be working across a small handful of projects analysing the end client’s business from the ground up. Specifically working on a large knowledge management piece this role requires a Business Analyst who can create, share, and managing the knowledge and information with both the internal and external teams and share with the business. With a customer focus approach as the successful candidate, you will have strong communicative skills and the abilities to build strong working relationships with both internal parties and external. Currently the team is using Holocentric and SIPRO as a tool to capture the requirements, prior experience with these is not essential but is preferable. The ideal candidate for this role will have an innovative agile way of thinking, our client is seeking a candidate who is open minded and excited about exploring new ways of working to create not only successful results but enjoy the process at the same time.
Skills and Experience:
- Baseline clearance – Essential (please do not apply of you do not have a Baseline clearance or higher)
- 5 + years’ experience as a Business Analyst
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Familiarity with working in the defence environment
- Communication and relationship building skills
- Gathering, validating and documenting business requirements.
- Modelling business processes and identifying opportunities for process improvements.
- Identifying issues, risks and benefits of existing and proposed solutions and outlining business impacts.
- Experience in facilitation of workshops
- Creating functional specifications for solutions.
Culture & Key Benefits :
- Our client is a smaller local company focusing on expanding their employees careers
- Encourages flexibility within boundaries
- Supportive and hands on executives and partners
- Collaborative teams
- Transactional Rewards
- Strong client and customer network – enabling their employees to expand their own personal networks
- Personal Development and Learning supported
To apply and be considered for this role, please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information.