14 Oct Technical BA
Emanate Technology have partnered with a large government organisation to source an IT technical business analyst for a contract in Brisbane City.
- Lead and manage business analysis activities within a large Information Technology program/projects environment
- Identify, develop and review requirements specifications (ranging from business, functional, non-functional, user, and implementation requirements) for ICT enabled initiatives, managed activities or projects
- Identify and document business impacts, contingency plans, user workarounds, and other risk management strategies
- Identify project delivery issues and risks, assist with mitigation strategies, and escalate where necessary
- Establish relationships, collaborate with, consult and influence both business and technical people including change managers, project managers, developers, testers, solution architects and business subject matter experts
- Participating, where relevant, in governance boards and committees ensuring transparent and evidence-based decision making.
Mandatory Qualifications, Conditions and Requirements
While there are no mandatory qualifications for this role, practical experience in one or more of project management, business analysis, systems development and court business processes will be favourably regarded.
For more information on this role, please reach out to Caylen Sagala – Caylen@emanatetechnology.com.au or 0423 309 517