12 Oct Change Manager
Emanate Technology have partnered with a large government organisation to assist them in sourcing a Change Manager:
The key responsibilities of this role are to:
• Adhere to defined service quality standards, health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken to ensure high quality, safe services and workplaces.
• Lead a team of Central Change Management Specialists to influence and support the delivery of IWFM defined quality outcomes and business deliverables
• Drive the effective implementation of workforce management business changes and solution adoption, through supporting BIT’s with stakeholder engagement, communications, and learning activities.
• Provide expert change management advice, support, and mentoring to the IWFM multi-disciplinary team to build change capability and awareness across team members.
• Work collaboratively with the Business Executives and nominated representatives to lead business transformation required by the program through supporting the development and integration of business processes and practices with new supporting business models.
• Work collaboratively with rostering system specialists and functional experts to analyse and provide innovative strategic solutions to complex rostering requirements.
• Develop and maintain knowledge of client business requirements, legislative requirements and current workforce management trends and product developments.
• Provide expert advice and support in the development and/or continuous improvement of key Business Transformation methodologies, tools, templates, and artefacts to support reliability and continuity of the approved change and engagement methodology and approach.
• Liaise and collaborate with other key internal and external stakeholders where necessary to ensure successful resolution of issues. and delivery of services
• Provide timely, effective, advice and support in the completion of quality reviews of key program and project documents in alignment with approved governance and controls.
• Other duties as directed by Program Director, IWFM.
An ‘ideal candidate’ would be someone who can demonstrate the following:
• A relevant qualification/certification in Change Management with a recognised professional body would be highly regarded.
• Specialised knowledge of workforce management solutions, practices, and approaches to improve the likelihood of success in achieving the program objectives.
• An experienced leader with advanced capability in leading workforce management transformation activities as they relate to contemporary workforce management solutions.
• Demonstrated experience in successfully aligning workforce transformational change, and workforce solution implementations, to leading practice methodologies.
• Demonstrated experience in meeting program and project deadlines, following governance and control structures, and incorporating lessons learned into methodology and approach to achieve continuous implementation improvement.
• Advanced experience in stakeholder engagement, change and learning management, and advanced skills in negotiating change with key stakeholders at all levels.
• Both ability and strong commitment, to provide support and mentoring to other staff in the areas of workforce transformation. And solving of complex business problems.
For more information regaridng this role, please contact Caylen Sagala on 0423 309 517 or Caylen@emanatetechnology.com.au