12 Oct Service Designer
One of our clients is seeking a highly skilled Service Designer to be a part of a multi-disciplinary team in one of their high-profile large digital transformation projects. If you consider yourself to be collaborative and skilled in working on large, complex projects, this role is for YOU! Start your application now!
This multi year program of work is working to develop and deliver the vision and strategy for agricultural exports, and to coordinating the range of the export business and digital reform programs that are currently underway.
Seeking to engage a strong Service Designer to identify how services being developed can better meet the user needs. A strong focus on researching customer/user behaviour and common responses is critical to creating new processes that aligns user, regulatory, business and technology needs that will deliver effective digital capability.
- Design and contribute to the end-to-end journey of services across transactions, products, content, regulatory, and business processes.
- Identify and prototype concepts to transform the service based on user needs.
- Support the Product Manager to develop product strategies and design roadmaps.
Skills and Experience:
- Extensive experience in service design for large scale transformations
- Demonstrable experience in solving complex problems based on evidence, analysis and investigation
- Human Centred Design approach to service delivery
- The ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical audiences
- Exceptional ability in prototyping concepts to test hypotheses
- Strong understanding of the social and digital context for transformation, particularly within large complex organisations
- Ability to conduct or facilitate design workshops.
To apply and be considered for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen (with a preferred baseline clearance) please apply through the link in this add and share a current resume/CV for review. If suitable, you will be contacted for an initial screening and for us to share more information.
Interested in hearing more? Give Cia Krinas a call on 0402 119 631, for a confidential discussion.