10 Oct Project Coordinator/Support Officer
Emanate Technology are partnering with a large organisation to source a Project Officer/Coordinator.
The role is a coordination and support function, working for the project manager in a high profile, high value project.
- Providing project administrative, communication and management support with a focus on achieving project objectives and outcomes
- Coordinating the completion of project activities and products including working with the team on package detailed definition, status reporting, monitoring of the project budget, data gathering and collation, tracking of project expenditure and maintenance of the project schedule.
- Maintaining the project’s data within the University’s Project Portfolio Management system, Project Online.
- Monitoring risk and issue registers, identify required actions and support the risk and issue management process.
- Preparation of a range of project management documents, presentations, briefings and other correspondence as required.
- Organise regular project events and papers, such as Project Board and stakeholder meetings and special functions. Record the minutes and actions and take appropriate follow-up actions.
- Facilitate project purchases, financial transactions and travel arrangements in accordance with company financial practices.
If you are interested in this role, please apply and provide a short statement detailing your suitability for the role. For further quesitons and details, please reach out to Caylen at Caylen@emanatetechnology.com.au or on 0423 309 517.