10 Oct Iteration Manager
This organisation knows how to look after their employees, their list of benefits is long and they are things that are actually useful!
Permanent opportunity for an experienced Iteration Manager to work within the organisation’s Native App team. The app is widely used globally and has recently been updated with significant tech debt and bug fixes to address and some new features coming down the pipeline. As an Iteration Manager, you will take accountability for the delivery of value to stakeholders. You will empower, lead, and coach teams to be successful, self-organizing and adaptable to change. You are responsible for keeping the team moving, and continuously reporting on developments, celebrating successes, and defining, understanding, and resolving roadblocks.
- Accountable for the delivery of technical and business value.
- Responsible for Agile processes and improvement within the team.
- Prioritise removal of impediments and coach the team to resolve them.
- Build strong, trusted relationships with business and customer groups and within the squad, by helping the squad to make their work transparent, and managing change as issues arise.
- Maintain the focus on customer value and outcomes and maximise flow.
- Lead a continuous improvement culture, and reduction of waste.
- Lead the team to achieve continuous delivery and to build quality in.
- Develop, monitor, and communicate team reporting and metrics such as burnup & burndown charts, iteration reports etc.
- Manage operational and project risks.
- Continuous learning and professional development on Iteration Manager capability.
- Actively participate and contribute to agile practices.
To be successful, you will have excellent skills in leading a team including coaching, and having difficult conversations and providing feedback. You will also possess:
• Strong facilitation skills – Agile ceremonies including Daily Standup, Story Kickoffs, Sprint Planning, Retrospectives, Sprint Review, Showcases and Inceptions/Discovery sessions.
• Instilling a growth mindset within the team
• Strong Understanding of various agile frameworks – Lean, Kanban, Scrum
• Experience in the development, planning and delivery of a portfolio of work for a team, and;
• Experience with supporting a team to communicate technical and quality priorities to the Product Manager
Please reach out to today for a confidential discussion.