13 Oct Data Architect
Emanate Technology have been engaged by a private organisation offering digital modernization solutions to clients across Federal Government and Defence departments. The opportunity on offer is a Technical Data Architect with a heavy focus on the design and build of underlying data pipelines from source to target. The right candidate will join a small innovative and motivated team with likeminded ambitions and goals.
The Program of Work is focused on a complex data migration and navigating through various technical procedures. Our client is currently seeking professionals with experience in SQL, database administration and data migrations to join their team.
- Permanent Opportunity, Salary ranges from 160k to 180k + super
- Multiple positions within the program of work available
- Canberra or Melbourne (Scoresby) opportunity, flexible work environment
- A baseline clearance is required with an NV1 being a huge bonus
To be successful in this opportunity, some of the responsibilities required would be:
- Lead in designing, specifying, selecting and developing information system solutions, considering functionality, data, security, integration, infrastructure and performance
- Set architectural direction, build consensus, and mediate conflicts providing technical leadership and advisory services to the customer and the program team
- Responsible for the design and build of the underlying data pipelines from the source to target databases, synchronisation, and infrastructure in a containerised environments that can operate across security and organisational boundaries.
- Extensive professional experience working in a senior engineer or architecture role
- Demonstrated experience as a strong leader within a complex organisation
- Professional experience in delivering IT solutions, specifically associated with End User Computing and Digital workplace services with demonstrable record of success and achievement
- Excellent knowledge and application of a broad range of skills including software, systems and enterprise architecture, software and hardware engineering, interface protocols
- Experience in Federal or State Government environments would be highly advantageous
Just some of the benefits for all employees!
- Positive working environment centred upon collaboration, transparency and flexibility.
- Clear organisational goals and initiatives
- Life days – up to 12 days leave per annum based on hours worked
- Hybrid Working
- Corporate membership discounts
- Over 120,000 online training courses offered
- Be Recognised – peer to peer recognition and prestigious awards.