06 Oct Business Analyst
Position: Business Analyst Delivery Team
Project Delivery – Cloud and Business Applications
Location: Belconnen, Canberra (Other locations considered)
Reports To: Senior Manager, Project Delivery
Employment Status: Permanent
Clearance Requirement: Baseline
they are one of Australia’s most extensive privately-owned IT services and consulting companies, focused on providing end-to-end transformation services to its clients. They go to market directly and through several key service offerings, including advisory and consulting, business applications, cloud services, data and integration, management control solutions and change management and adoption.
They are headquartered in Sydney and has offices in Melbourne, Canberra, Perth, and Brisbane. With more than 500 people across Australia, They help both the public and private sectors adapt and grow by delivering business and technology outcomes. We offer our clients scale, market reach, deep capability, robust management processes, and the stability customers look for in a business partner that delivers results.
The Role requires multiple driven and motivated Business Analysts to work within the Business to showcase their strong Business Analysis skills to customers. They seek candidates who have a passion for innovative technology and driving customer transformation. This person must be able to communicate with a variety of different audiences and must have strong presentation skills. The ability to lead technical groups along with handling critical customer issues is important for this role. This role will be tasked with evaluating end-user business requirements, translating them into technical specifications, and developing and implementing the appropriate technical solutions.
• Extensive Business Analysis experience
• Must be an Australian Citizen with a minimum of an active Baseline clearance. • Must have effective written and verbal communication skills, with both technical and non-technical audiences.
• Ability to effectively recognize and adapt to change. • Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• High level of enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and highly self-motivated
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community.
• Work effectively in a fast-paced team environment
• Work with relational databases and data migration concepts • Learn and grow under the guidance of a mentor
• Be self-directed and take ownership of the outcomes
• Contribute positively to the culture
• Share your knowledge and help others
• Participate in Practice groups
• Participate in events
• Engage in training – both self-paced, and face to face
• Gain experience working within an Agile or Scrum based development environment.
• Provide testing support in projects when required.
• Analyse requirements to solve our customers problems and provide solutions.
• Document outputs of workshops/requirement gathering sessions.
How do we do it? We bring our specialised experience and strategic partnerships, offering assured leadership at critical moments of organisational evolution. We’re bringing a new standard of excellence. By combining our capabilities and resources, we’re unlocking even greater opportunities. What makes us different? Our collective capabilities and breadth of experience set us apart. We offer unprecedented scale with industry capabilities and strong relationships with technology partners that are category leaders. The unique approach they combined with there cross skills and strong IP has delivered success and transformation for over 600 clients in dozens of industries. If you are looking for your next challenge and to be a part of our growing company Get in touch!