05 Oct Database Engineer
Are you a Database Engineer with a strong background in implementing data pipelines, setting up service accounts and performing ETL tasks on an SQL platform? Emanate has been engaged to source a data professional who can operate with the Data Management Lead to deliver outcomes to benefit fellow Australians.
The ideal candidate will perform the following functions:
- Designing, architecting, and implementing a data platform that supports complex data analysis solutions
- Building required infrastructure for optimal extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) of data from various data sources – SQL, API’s, ODBC, Spreadsheets and more.
- Review the database designs and make recommendations for designs and implementations;
- Implement and test database upgrades;
- Support data migration activities;
- Deploy Data Migration (TIBCO OmniGen) and Master Data Management (TIBCO EBX) software
- Maintain database design and implementation documentation;
What is in it for you:
- Great working conditions, Canberra and Melbourne
- Work with like-minded motivated data professionals
- Be apart of building and developing a new team within an established organisation
- Challenging IT environment with growth opportunities
Please reach out to Con on, 0432 276 472 to find out more!