03 Oct Technical Program Lead
Technical Program Lead
Chief Information Officer ANJ
This is a role for someone who craves a global challenge balanced by the desire to be accountable for delivering against the model in the most dynamic business units. It is both a strategic and tactical hands-on position – involving in the program day-to-day operations and transform the business with latest SAP S/4 technology.
The Program Manager will be part of a regional leadership team to deliver a large-scale regional business transformation project. Reporting to the Regional CIO and Global IT Steering Committee, the Program Manager will partner with the selected Systems Integrator to replace multiple legacy ERP systems and data sets, delivering a regional SAP S4HANA template across multiple sites in APAC.
- Transform IT business operations across the zone, identifying risks and opportunities against plans and targets. Lead process simplification and innovative solutions.
- Reports to ANJ CIO on all matters relating to financial planning, program management and change management. Overseeing approx. 2 full time headcounts – ANJ OCM and PMO Analyst.
- Full ownership of ANJ technology rituals and routines
- Drive IT process optimization under guidance of ANJ CIO, partner with International and Global IT PPM Leads, as well as Global IT organizational change management lead.
- Holds responsibility for agreed Program OPEX and CAPEX budgets
- Provide analysis and performance metrics for monitoring program performance, drive change across the region in support of transformational initiatives.
- Oversee end-to-end project schedule
- Own the ANJ SAP road map
- Work with International and Global IT organization on Process and Architectural governance
- Budget management of CAPEX budget, manage ongoing operating costs
- Resource planning, partnering with project HR Lead for employment of project resources
- Partner with nominated Systems Integrator, ensuring quality and timeliness of deliverables