02 Oct Marketing Data, Reporting & Insights Analyst
Reporting & Insights Analyst
Have you ever wanted to work for an organisation that makes a positive difference in the community? If you have, then this could be the opportunity for you!
Emanate Technology is actively searching for an experienced Reporting & Insights Analyst. The successful applicant will join a high-performing reporting analytics team, working with a class-leading for-purpose organisation.
This role is suited to someone with advanced T-SQL experience, robust data analysis skills, and an ability to communicate effectively with non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong data storytelling and visualisation skills and the ability to communicate complex analytical, statistical and technical concepts in an easy-to-understand fashion to non-technical stakeholders.
- Advanced knowledge (>5 years) of SQL or T-SQL, data wrangling, reporting tools and data analysis.
- Experience with Dev Ops/Jira or similar tools.
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence outcomes
- Strong commercial acumen
- A desire to learn and upskill
- Unlimited Australian work rights
Bonus Point is you have:
- Experience reporting on and optimising marketing campaigns (acquisition, upsell, cross-sell, retention, ROI) across online and offline channels.
- Knowledge of PowerBI, statistics, Python, R or Jupyter notebooks.
- Annual performance-based bonus
- WFH up to 4 days per week
- Learning and development opportunities
- Excellent culture
- Career progression opportunities
If you’d like to have a confidential discussion about this opportunity, please get in touch with Jimmy Downey.